Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!


Happy new year everyone!!! 2014 is finally here and I can't wait to get this year started and get the blog back on track again! There are so many things I want to do this year on the blog and I can't wait to get started!

My blog resolutions:

1) Post more reviews on the blog (since I have so many to put up)

2) Make more blogger friends (I'm slightly a blogger loner at the moment and I would love to make some new friends!)

3) Make new memes

4) Try and have my blog template designed (as a treat to myself)

5) Make Book Geek Central a completely full running blog again!

6) Read as many amazing books as possible!

As well as this being a great new start for the blog it is also an important year for me since I am now in the last couple of months of my final year studying A levels which means I should be going of to university in September (well fingers crossed) to study Egyptology and Ancient History! It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...