Sunday, 30 December 2012

Favourite books of 2012

I haven't read as much as I would have liked to this year but I still wanted to share with all of you my favourite reads of 2012.

In no particular order and the link is to my reviews.

1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



2) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi



3) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake




4) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith



5) How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles



What was your favourite books of 2012?

4 comments:

  1. Anna and the French Kiss!! That book made my list too, I loved it so much


    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Dressed in Blood has an amazing cover.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made a free website where you can manage your book collection. I thought you might find it useful :)
    http://www.mixnode.com

    Thanks a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna was definitely one of my favorites as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...