I haven't read as much as I would have liked to this year but I still wanted to share with all of you my favourite reads of 2012.
In no particular order and the link is to my reviews.
1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
2) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
3) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
4) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5) How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles
What was your favourite books of 2012?
Thursday, 27 December 2012
What a year this has been and yes I do know that it's not over for a couple more days but I felt like this post had to go up before everything went back to normal. Yes that's right if you guessed it... I'm back and fingers crossed it is for good!
It's true and even I can admit it that i've been crap with posts this year and Book Geek Central has suffered because of it. I've finally got myself back into reading after the too long of a time I was away.
I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be a good year for Book Geek Central so lets forget about 2012 and bring on 2013!
Posted by April at 11:19