Saturday, 4 August 2012

Blogiversary: Book Geek Central is now two!!

On July the 18th this year Book Geek Central turned two! It seems crazy to think that just over two years ago I created this blog and look how much it's grown since then!

I'm going to make this post short but I do want to thank everyone who visits and follows Book Geek Central and who comment or just read my posts you're the ones that keep me going! So thank you to you all!!

Now lets look forward to another year of Book Geek Central!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Blogiversary! And cheers to more years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray, HURRAY! Happy Blogaversary!!! Yay, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late blogoversary! Make sure to check out my blog throughout August as my 3 year blogoversary is on August 9th and I'm doing special posts and giveaways throughout the month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There! I’m a fellow blogger/writer looking to meet new people and discover great blogs, and I gladly added myself to your followers and can’t wait to read more!! I’d also love to invite you to check out a great giveaway I’m having, that I think would be right up your alley!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
    Martin

    http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/09/5000-giftcard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...