Sunday, 15 January 2012

In My Mailbox (#27)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren



Review:

Kevin's Point of View by Del Shannon (Author)

Bought/Christmas:

How to Ruin a Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles
Eve by Anna Carey
Born At Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Between the Sea and Sky by Jacyln Dolamore
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Umbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
A Witch in Winter by Ruth Warburton

3 comments:

  1. Ooo you got Eve, Anna and Mara! So jealous! :) Seriously awesome IMM this week!

    My IMM for last week

    Happy reading and have a nice week!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books I haven't read any of your books but I really need to!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Mara! I've already read Anna and I agree it is amazing!!! If you want to read my review on Anna, here's a link:
    Anna Dressed in Blood review
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...