Thursday, 1 December 2011

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.


Title: Silence
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Published by: Simon and Schuster
Age Group: Young-adult
Hardcover: 438
Challenge: Howarts Reading Challenge 2011
2011- Young Adult Reading Challenge

Review:

5- Amazing!! I want to read it again!

I love this series so much and I could not wait to get my hands on a copy of this book, and boy was it worth the wait. I would say that this is my favourite book in the series so far.

Good Points

I loved the romance, this books was probably the best for the romance out of the series so for just for the point that it seemed that they were just together, they weren’t really getting to know each other, he wasn’t trying to keep her away to protect her… they were just together. It gave the story more depth than the others in the series.

I enjoyed the plot it kept the story going especially after the cliff-hanger of the last book and it added a new adventure for Patch and Nora which I loved. And the writing was intriguing and just flowed off the page.

Bad Points

There is only one bad point that I can think of for the book and that was that I was that I was slightly confused to what was going on in the first few chapter but I did understand the point of it as the story went on.

All in all I loved this book and it makes me want to read this series all over again!

Plot 4/5
Character 5/5
Cover 5/5
Ending 5/5

..........
Rating System

Goodreads
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com
Barens and Noble

Becca Fitzpatrick's website

1 comment:

  1. I agree this book is also my favorite. I really liked the other two a lot but this was just amazing. I loved all the twists and turns and the changes that happened with Nora.
    Great Review!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...