Friday, 9 December 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge!!!



The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Can you believe that 2012 is just around the corner... already? How fast has this year gone? It feels like only last month I was signing up for the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

This is going to be my second year doing the Debut Author Challenge and I can't wait to get started! And how fun are debuts? I just love discovering new authors. Plus there are some fabulous titles coming out in 2012!

CHALLENGE OBJECTIVE:

To read & review a minimum of twelve young adult or middle grade debut novels between the dates of January 1st 2012 - January 31st 2013.

Here's a list of some YA books that I have read in 2012 (note: these books are books that are 2012 debuts in the UK, so some titles may have been out in countries such as the US in 2011):

1) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, great list! Several of the books on yours are on my list of DAC 2012 reads! But you have a few different ones that I think I might check out!

    You can find my list here if you want to compare! :)

    Good luck!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...