Wednesday, 28 December 2011

2012 ABC Reading Challenge!!



Okay, so I'm actually co-hosting this challenge believe it or not. Mia from Gripped into Books, Cicley from Cicely Loves Books and myself have created this and are going to be hosting it throughout 2012. And personally I can't wait to get started not only because of the fact this this is the first reading challenge that I have hosted (helped hosted) but come on how awesome does it sound!!

ABC Reading Challenge

This challenge is to basically read a book that begins with each letter of the alphabet from A-Z. Yes, I realise books starting with X Y or Z will be near to impossible to find but try your best! And if you do manage to hit 26 books, you're just awesome!

You should join definitely join this challenge. It's fun and a great way to discover new authors and books. The challenge will run until January 2013.

How to enter:

Follow the link HERE to sign up.

Create a list on your blog or Goodreads with your list of books. You can create a list of books that you want to read or start a blank list and add the books as you read them. Once you have created your list click the link above and add it to the linky! Make sure that you post it on the same blog/Goodreads that you are going to post your reviews on throughout the year.

Rules:

You need to be a book blogger or have a GoodReads account.
Any book fictional book released in 2012 will count towards the challenge. MG, Young Adult or Adult.
Make a blog post/Goodreads list on the books you plan on reading and then link back here.
Sign ups end at June 2012.

My list of book: (will be added as soon as I figure them out)

A: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
B:
C:
D: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
E:
F: Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie
G:
H: How to Ruin a Summer Vaction by Simone Elkeles
I:
J:
K: Kevin's Point of View by Del Shannon
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

1 comment:

  1. I did one of these this year, was the 'A-Z Reading Challenge' I managed all but J, X & Z. Good luck with yours in 2012, I might join and try again, see if I can fill it this time. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...