Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#33)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating.

Crossed
Ally Condie
November 1st 2011


In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever.

9 comments:

  1. Nice pick. I haven't read Matched yet but really want to. I love dystopian novels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    Im a new follower =) nice to meet you =D

    I cant wait for Crossed!!!kyaaaaaaaaa!!! =D
    Thanks lord November is close XD

    I also wanted to invite you to my great international giveaway!! there are 12 different titles from where you can choose!

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    My WoW

    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-pandemonium-by.html

    Take care and Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited for this one too! I love the first :)

    Sarah
    Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I haven't read Matched yet but I'm trying so hard to get the money to get a copy.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't that big of a fan of Matched, but I know people who loved it! Hopefully this next one lives up to its expectations!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be waiting for this too, if I ever get around to reading Matched

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower

    Have a Nice Day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Matched on my TBR shelf. I need to get going on it so I can be ready for Crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I haven't even read Matched yet *gasp*. I really should before this one comes out.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...