Friday, 14 October 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#26) & Follow Friday (#30)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop Back Link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?”

My answer:

Ummm... I wouldn't say that it's really spooky but at the moment I really like 'Texas Gothic' by Rosemary Clement-Moore because of all the ghosts and mystery.
.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q: If you could have characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?

My answer:

Tough one, I would love to meet Alice from 'Twilight' by Stephenie Meyers just because she is so fun, bubbly and happy!!!

3 comments:

  1. It Alice is my favorite out of all the twilight characters, good choice!

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have read a Rosemary book before but DNF.

    Hopping from the Blog Hop.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-hop-spooky-reads.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...