Friday, 23 September 2011

Follow Friday (#27)



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

My answer:

Ummm... I would even have to say the Twilight series because it's my little guilty pleasure or The Night World series by L.J. Smith because I just love the world that she has created.

6 comments:

  1. I loved Twilight but I've never read any of the books more than once.

    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying on another blog that Night World is one of the only LJ Smith series I haven't read. I will have to read them one day. I've actually been wanting to reread Twilight because I read it before it became such a huge thing and I'd like to go back and view it in the context of the phenomenon it's caused. (That sounds a little pretentious. Forgive me.)

    I'm a new follower this Friday! Hi and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a different answer.

    I haven't read the last book in the Twilight Saga and I'm still thinking if I should pick it up.

    Kero @ Kero's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Night World series, I may have to look into that one.

    My FF: Mom Reads My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Yay for Twilight. It never gets old - even after 3 years of loving it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...