Friday, 30 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#25) & Follow Friday (#28)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop Back Link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your favorite “banned or frequently challenged book”?”

My answer:

My favourite Banned Book from this years 2010-11 list has to be 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins.
.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?

My answer:

I would love to see 'Starcrossed' by Jesephine Angelini made into a movie and I think that someone like Nikki Reed would be great to play someone in it! :)

6 comments:

  1. I loved Hunger Games, it was a great series.

    New follower!

    My FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunger Games was my pick too, although there were several that were right up there for me. Have a great weekend!

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Starcrossed - that would take some amazing special effects! It would be neat to see it translated to the screen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starcrossed would be awesome as a movie. Just imagine the scene where they first meet! That would be fun to watch.

    Amy's FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Starcrossed yet, but it looks really good!
    Here's my FF: Goldilox and the Three Weres FF

    Goldilox (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I keep meaning to read Starcrossed. I think Nikki Reed would be a great choice - I love her.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...