Friday, 9 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#24) & Follow Friday (#26)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop Back Link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

My answer:

I'll read anything to do with YA really, but if they stopped writing YA books I don't think I would stop reading but that I would move on to Adult paranormal or romance.
.....................................................................................


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story? If so, which one??

My answer:

I have been thinking about an answer to this question for about 20 minutes and I have actually got no idea SORRY!!!

11 comments:

  1. I think you are safe on the YA front. YA is not a genre, but an age group.

    Old Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don’t be shocked but this week I’ve got a straightforward, cut and dried answer to this week’s question... for a change!

    Root for villains? No way, no how. Why am I being so narrow minded? Follow me back to my blog and find out why – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank God it’s Follow Friday!

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read YA as well and I hope it never disappears!

    New follower!

    Joni
    Lost in YA Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, it took me a while to come up with my answer too! Villains are bad, just like the writer intended them to be! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The villan question was really tough! I don't blame you for nothing being able to think of someone! I sort of cheated on my answer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems like a lot of people are having trouble thinking of the answer. Me included.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower!
    I hope you will stop by The Writers Voice! It is my new group author blog and posts start tomorrow!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sometimes root for the villain to have a happy ending if not win.

    Have a great weekend! Old follower:)

    http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-blogger-hop-28-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follower here, visiting from Crazy for Books... My preferred genre is YA and if they stopped publishing it i probably wouldn't stop reading, but i would read a lot less and write a lot more, even if it was just for myself. I'm admin over at peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com. I'd love for you to come visit when you get a chance! :) Good lock with your musical!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! i'm a follower here! i'm spreading the word about Teen Shiver, a new group of YA authors that have combined together! stop by the Teen Shiver blog and follow us?? :)

    http://teenshiver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed a lot thru ur blog...It was happy to be here.Keep sharing !!
    web design company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...