Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#30)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating.

A Million Suns
Beth Revis
January 10th 2012


When Elder learns harrowing news about the space ship Godspeed, he and Amy must work together to unlock a puzzle that was set in motion hundreds of years earlier, all the while dealing with the romance that’s growing between them and the chaos that threatens to tear them apart. It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book! That's a bad thing for me to say because I haven't finished reading Across the Universe yet, but oh well. It doesn't hurt to want(; I love the cover! I hope it's a reversible one, like the first book. Thanks for sharing!

    New Follower
    x
    Sierra(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what Elder and Amy have in store for them :)

    nice choice!

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a blogger with an ARC, and I was like, "it's realllll" I'm hoping this one has more romance and of course, more drama.


    - Mary [Anxirium]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...