Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#18)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers



'The guy was just close enough that I could see his brows arch, one sardonically higher than the other. "And you're out here sunning yourself in your shivvies because...?"
So much for that bluff. God, this bravado thing was though. "I told you. That cow was scratching its butt on my car. I saw it from the window and ran out-"'

page 15 'Texas Gothic' by Rosemary Clement Moore.

7 comments:

  1. Cute! The more I see about this book, the more I want it. My visit Amazon now!

    I have two again this week. My first teaser is from The Dragon's Tooth by N. D. Wilson and my second is from Evil Ways by Justin Gustainis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hear a lot of great things about this book! Thanks for giving me one more. I alos really like teasers from early in books gives me a taste of what is to come.

    Thanks! Hope you will stop by and check out my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I've add this one to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! This one is on my TBR list. Looking forward to getting to it one day! :0)

    http://tracyshappybookshelf.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-august-23-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I don't know what to make of this one. Love the intrigue!

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/teaser-tuesday-aug-23/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just read this one recently - loved it. Great teaser.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. It’s not a pass on award. This is just for you to keep. I want to award you with the Best Books Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...