Friday, 26 August 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#23) & Follow Friday (#25)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop Back Link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?”

My answer:

I have one dog called Sophie who is a mixed breed (but we aren't sure which breeds she is) and she is my fury thing :)



.....................................................................................


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

My answer:

Ummm... I would say vampire but the nice ones that aren't going to bite me or be blood crazy all the time :)

10 comments:

  1. I'd be too scared if Vamps came out the closet! Altho I love vampire books/stories.

    Trish - My Friday Memes 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie is too cute! Hi! Following you from the Feature & Follow Friday Book Blog Hop. Would love a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Nice to meet you. I also have a call for blogger participation for an upcoming giveaway if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by from the Hop! Aww Sophie is SO cute!! haha. I want a dog so bad!

    My Hop is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vamps are cool! A little scary though! Sophie is cute!! New follower :)

    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie is cute:) I used to have a dog, now I have a cat. I agree with you on nice vampires. Old follower:)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice vampires are a win! lol I'd also like to not have my blood drained. Sophie is adorable!

    New follower! :D

    http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower stopping by. Such a cute dog! And I agree with you about only wanting to meet the nice vampires :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have NO pets.

    Stop by my blog this weekend for book giveaways and 99 cent E-books.

    There will be two different posts from two different authors for the giveaways and E-books.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. I love your dog. So cute. I'm a big fan of mixes. I have a lab/basset hound.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie is so cute!!! I love furbabies!!!

    Here's my "Book Blogger Hop" post.

    Here's my "Follow Friday" post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...