Friday, 19 August 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#22) & Follow Friday (#24)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop Back Link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “What’s the LONGEST book you’ve ever read?”
(Note: I’m putting one caveat on this question. You aren’t allowed to say the Bible, Torah, Qur’an, or other religious/spiritual text.)


My answer:

The longest book that I think that i've read is Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer which is 754 pages long.



.....................................................................................


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

My answer:

I could love to be a charcter in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, I would be any role really as long as I got to be in the magical world :)

10 comments:

  1. I loved Breaking Dawn. <3

    New follower. :)
    My Friday @ For The Love of Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fan of Breaking Dawn also, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/08/book-blogger-hop_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking Dawn is a popular answer today. I guess everyone read this one.

    I’m a new follower
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Izzy, and I'm just stopping by on the follow train. I also chose Harry Potter, though I opted to stay in the first book so I wouldn't face too much danger :)

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breaking Dawn is one the longest books I read and I loved it, too:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah definitely want to be part of the Harry Potter series!! Great minds think alike!!

    Great post, new follower:D I'm from the UK too, UK all the way haha lol

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower - come by and visit us www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of people are listing Breaking Dawn. I haven't read it yet, but hopefully I'll get to it sooner or later :) New follower! Check out my hop here if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I found u on blogger.com, new follower. My FF is at http://vampyregurlsbookclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was my pick too! =) It was a loooong book but I enjoyed it. =D

    New follower! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...