Friday, 12 August 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#21) & Follow Friday (#23)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop back link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”

My answer:

'The sisterhood of the traveling pants' by Ann Brashares. This title makes me smile every time I read it :)



.....................................................................................


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

My answer:

Since I'm still a teen the genres that I am in love with at the moment is all YA books (of course) but most of all paranormal, realistic fiction and dystopian.

10 comments:

  1. Doin' Follow Friday...and saw my book on your "currently reading" shelf...Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "THe Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants" makes me smile too ;)

    My tastes have been leaning more towards YA lately. I think it might be because my generation is writing them now. Loves that!

    Happy Friday!!

    Hop on over to the Wastelands ;)
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-hop-lovin_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice for the title! Feel free to check out my BBH here. New follower as well!

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paranormal YA. They are just so addicting! Great answer!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great genres! I love them too. My habits has change a lot over the years, when I've jumped between quite a few. Nowadays, I love mixing them up and just reading what I'm in the mood for. :)

    Have a great weekend! New follower. :D My answer can be found here!

    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    Stopping by via Parajunkee's Follow Friday. I'm following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to read that book. I loved the movie. Friday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I loved Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants when it came out! I haven't read it in years, but now I want to reread it.

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, that's definitely a great crazy title.

    I'd love to have you stop by my blog and take a look at my post, The Hop: Reading a Jigsaw Puzzle. And don't forget to sign up for the Readerbuzz August Giveaway! I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...