Saturday, 9 July 2011

On My Wishlist (#31)



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday.

I'm going to be adding three or more books that I have found and I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They could even be old, new or forthcoming novels.

This week we have some books that I found on Goodreads, Amazon and other places.

..........
This sounds so cool and that cover looks amazing!



Hades
Alexandra Adornetto
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Even the love of her boyfriend, Xavier Woods, and her archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, can’t keep the angel Bethany Church from being tricked into a motorcycle ride that ends up in Hell. There, Jake Thorn bargains for Beth’s release back to Earth. But what he asks of her will destroy her, and quite possibly her loved ones as well. Can he be trusted in this wager? And what does Jake have Xavier believing about Beth’s fate that may result in an act of betrayal that will leave Bethany – and readers – wondering if Xavier is so good after all?

..........
I loved loved loved Across the Universe and I can't wait to see what happens next!!!



A Million Suns
Beth Revis
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

The plot of this book is currently a secret...

..........
Mermaids of course... and her hair is beautiful, I love goes into ripples and the blue starfish!!



Everblue
Brenda Pandos
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Best friends share everything with each other. Or do they? Seventeen-year-old Ashlyn Frances Lanski is tired of her boring, single life. Spending time with her best friend Tatiana, dreaming about kissing Tatiana's twin brother Fin, and swimming competitively are her only sanctuary. The girls plan to leave their drab lakeside town far behind for college. But when Tatchi fails to return home after a family emergency, and no one knows where the family has gone, Ash chooses to do something drastic to find them.

Ashlyn is about to discover what she’d thought to be true her whole life, wasn’t, and the truth, too fantastical to imagine. Secrets lurk beneath the deep blue waters of Lake Tahoe, secrets that will change Ashlyn's life forever.

9 comments:

  1. They all looks like amazing reads.
    Hope you get them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Hades! I still need to read Halo. Hope you get to read these soon :)



    On My Wishlist this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Halo also. I have had it sitting around the house for a while now.
    New follower! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist! I like the sound of Hades, and I love the cover for it, angels on motorbikes! Fantastic!

    My Wishlist

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all one that will be on my wishlist!!

    Great picks

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still waiting to get Halo from the library. I have been on the waiting list for months now.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. My total wishlist stands at 854 books, an increase of 13 books since last week. My featured wish is After the Party by Lisa Jewell. Come see why.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know Across the Universe had a sequel! I haven't read it yet, but I'll definitely have to pass the word onto my friend, who really enjoyed AtU. Looks like some good books here!

    Feel free to check out what's on my wishlist this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...