Sunday, 17 July 2011

In My Mailbox (#18)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

Sorry that I haven't got a video this week, I'm not very well and my vioce is going becuase I have a bad troat so I didn't think it was a very good idea to do a video this week. Had some really cool books though so here we are:

Bought:

Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore



Hereafter by Tara Hudson



Forgotten by Cat Patrick



Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson



Divergent by Veronica Roth

5 comments:

  1. I'll be eager to hear what you think about Texas Gothic. I am tempted to get that one too but need some more positive reviews first. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Forgotten! It was so good! ;) I heard great things about Divergent! I hope it delivers! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice choices. I also got Texas Gothic, but in E-Book, because the book store didn't have my books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome books, Texas gothic looks amazing!! I really liked Forgotten and I've got Divergent but haven't read it yet.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Forgotten just a little while ago too! :D I heard that it's amazing! :D

    I've read Divergent and Amy & Roger's Epic Detour...they were both fantastic! I hope you like them too! :D

    As for Texas Gothic, and Hereafter, I still need to get my hands on them. :P haha

    Happy Reading!
    Ambur
    Check out my mailbox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...