Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Contest Policy

Standard contest policy that will be the set regulations for all contests hosted here at Book Geek Central

•All contests are open to those 13 years of age or older.

•Prizes will be sent out directly upon the completion of the contest. As such, addresses will be required in the contest form. I will not confirm your address before the prize is sent out unless the post office says that there is something wrong with the adress, so be sure your address is correct before submission.

•Contest winners will be announced on the blog and winners will also be notified by email.

•I am not responsible for items lost in the mail.

•I hold the right to end a contest before its original deadline without any prior notice.

•I hold the right to disqualify any entry as I see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...