Friday, 22 July 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#20) & Follow Friday (#21)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

Book Blogger Hop link

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I love it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?

My answer:

science-fiction... I really don't know why to be honest, I can read Across the Universe by Beth Revis and The Host by Stephenie Meyer easy and I loved them but with most others I just really just find myself rolling my eyes thinking that it's stupid. There's just something about them that I can't get into.

.....................................................................................


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

My answer:

I would have to say Becca Fitzpatrick, Stephenie Meyer and L.J. Smith.

14 comments:

  1. Hey April, Never read L.J. Smith but I love The Vampire Diaries show, but love the other authors, great picks. New follower...Happy FF!
    Tristan @Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Great choices on your authors. I have trouble with Sci Fi too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm hopping through and following you.

    Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: Book Blogger Hop
    Sci-fi is on my list. I'm just not into androids, robots, space travel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Straight-up SF is tough for me to get into as well.

    Great author choices!

    Happy Friday! New follower. :-)

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!

    Hopping over from the Blog Hop! I can't get into Sci/Fi either... I don't know why :/

    Have a great weekend!
    Vanessa
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by for the Hop. I read all the Twilight books & loved them and I bought The Host which I have no desire to read. I may have to rethink that now b/c your the second hop I've landed on today that likes it.
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Science Fiction was my answer too! For some reason I find much of it boring. Anyway, I hope you stop by my blog and say hello. I'm going to poke around your blog a bit more. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vampire diaries! NIce picks :) Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices! I agree with sci-fi. I read those two books two and got through them, but most times I'm turned off by the description and won't try it out. I'm a new follower. My answers are up at Coffee Table Reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the first blog I have been to that mentioned Becca Fitzpatrick. I love her and am ready for Silence to be out. I completely forgot about her! Wow!

    I am new to follow friday but have had a great time getting out and seeing everyone's blogs.

    New Follower!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through. I'd so love to meet Stephenie. The Host is one of the few sci fi books I've managed to get through. I couldn't do Across the Universe - mostly because I wasn't in the mood. Have you read Ender's Game? I do like that one.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks. I'm a new follower.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...