Friday, 15 July 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#19) & Follow Friday (#20)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

My answer:

I buy nearly all my book (even me or my grandparents) I normaly buy them from stores like Waterstones, WHSmith's and also I order my books off Amazon.
.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. What do I do when I are not reading?

My answer:

Many things really, eat, sleep, go to school, more sleep and repeat. Only joking, I do sometimes do that but I do many thing inbetween such as, outdoors adventures trails (hiking), teaching little children sport (to get my young leaders award), go out with friends and listen to music.

14 comments:

  1. Hi there, new follower here from the hop. Love your answer and your blog.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-7-some-ramblings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're very busy! And there's nothing wrong with sleeping lol! Old follower :)

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by and you have a nice simple answer but I think I got a little excited with mine..LOL

    http://writesthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-hop-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep is very important, it's one of my favourite things to do. ;)

    I came here trough Follower Friday & I'm your newest follower.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Hopping by from the Hop! I noticed that you have The Twilight Saga in your upcoming reviews, I'll be watching haha!

    Here's My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m seeing a pattern of book acquisition here. After all, there are just so many places to get books and so many different ways to read them.

    It’s hard to beat the library for price and selection but it’s even harder to beat the convenience of browsing BN or Amazon from a Nook or Kindle, hitting a button and reading the book you picked in about sixty seconds.

    As usual, my answer to this week’s Book Blogger Hop question is all over the map. Hop on over and read my multipart answer – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only as a last resort do I buy books from Amazon. Two years ago I started tracking where my books were coming from. Please come see where I get my books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. What is Young Leader? Is it like Girl Scouts in the US?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, the Follow Friday question was a bit weird, made me want to answer something like, I don't know, have a life? ^^

    New Follower!
    Have a great Weekend :)
    Lucky you like sports so much!
    'cause I... well, lets say I'm not that into them ^^
    is reading a sport O.o

    New Follower!!
    Enjoy your Weekend :D!
    My Follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower stopping on by...

    Kristin @ http://kristincanread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the outdoors too. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Follow My Book Blog Friday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. Thanks! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! New follower hopping on by!

    I've seen a lot of people say they buy books from Waterstones. I'm going to have to research this. I've never heard of it.

    Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...