Monday, 18 July 2011

Blogiversary: I AM ONE!



WOW, it's July 18Th already! That means I've been book blogging for a year now, God it's gone so fast! It seems like only yesterday that I created Book Geek Central and here we are celebrating it's 1st birthday.

it's been a journey, when I created Book Geek Central I didn't think that it would amount to anything really and for the first two to three months I didn't really take it seriously like I do now.

Now I'm trying to get a post up everyday, sometimes it doesn't work but I work my hardest trying to give you guys posts.

And here we are with:

275 followers
173 posts
503 comments
5,660 visitors

To some of you that might seem like nothing but to me it's a great achievement in one year! And to celebrate Book Geek Central turning one I'm giving away not one but TWO books to two lucky winners!

Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
Everlasting by Alyson Noel



















Official Contest information:

•entrants must be 13 years of age or older
•contest deadline is July 25, 2011 at midnight
•contest open Internationally
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON!
•check out my Contest Policy

Just fill out the form bellow to have a chance of being one of two winners:

Form Closed

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Super Giceaway and Congrats on your 1st Blogiversary darling, it’s such a special time in a blogger’s life! I hope you may have more anniversaries to come =)

    rea0903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm sure you will have many years to come, woohoo!

    And of course, thanks for sharing your happiness with us :D

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    Congrats on turning one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary. Thanks for the Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary!!!
    Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...