Friday, 17 June 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#18) & Follow Friday (#19)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: “How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?”

My answer:

I have exactly 101 books in my To-Be-Read pile at the moment!
.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

My answer:

YA of course! At the moment I would have to say (and I've said this book a LOT) The Host by Stephenie Meyer!

10 comments:

  1. I have yet to read The Host! But it seems like it got really good reviews. I have to admit I loved the Twilight series so The Host is definitely going on my tbr list. Especially since I love science fiction and would love to see her take on it. It sounds like a great read! Have a great weekend! New follower ;)

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read The Host before. I think I might though, I dunno. Happy FF! New follower! :)

    Here's mine: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-005.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the bookstore I work at The Host is actually categorized as adult Science Fiction, we don't keep it in the section with Twilight and other YA, but I also really enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Host was pretty good but I thought it needed editing in the middle.

    Come read my Book Blogger Hop post in which I discuss my TBR and coin a new way of measuring it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, there. I'm your newest follower from FF. I'm on a strong YA tear at the moment. I have read a few adult novels, but it's no competition for the YA books I've read as far as numbers go. Have a great weekend.

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have way too many books on my TBR list and TBR pile. All told that comes to about sixty books.

    Now here's the scary math: I read roughly one book per week - and sometimes two. But two to three books are being added to my TBR list every week.

    Stressful, right?

    Wrong!

    Hop on over to my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net and find out why.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-doing-book-blogger-hop_18.html
    New Follower
    I have a Never-ending list of TBR's :)
    I didnt enjoy The Host that much , I found it to like The Sarah Conner Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Blog Heres a Free Gift to help you Enjoy your Surfing more!
    Simply Easy Toolbar Download here for Free

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone that loves 'The Host' is a friend of mine! I love that book, too. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the movie...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...