Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#14)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers



'"No, Zoey. The difference is that I actually need a scholarship, and you're a spoiled brat." He twisted his arm out of my hand and rubbed it like I'd hurt him, though I hardly touched him.'

page 47 'Forget You' by Jennifer Echols

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice! I have a friend that adores that author :) Hope you enjoy it!


    Paranormal Wasteland's TT
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice teaser. Love Jennifer Echols prefer Going Too Far though. Can't wait for Love Story.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser. I wonder what the book is about.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...