Saturday, 14 May 2011

On My Wishlist (#27)



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday.

I'm going to be adding three or more books that I have found and I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They could even be old, new or forthcoming novels.

This week we have some books that I found on Goodreads, Amazon and other places.

..........
I own the first book in the series and I can't wait to get my hands on this second!!



The Wood Queen (The Iron Witch #2)
Karen Mahoney
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Summary currently unavailable.

..........
This sounds so cool!!!



Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen #2)
Rebecca Maizel
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human - and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss. With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead ...

..........
This sounds awesome and the cover is beautiful!!!



Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things #2)
Anna Godbersen
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Cordelia and Letty are small-town girls no longer. Letty is ready at last to chase her Broadway dreams. Cordelia thought she lost her true love, but a chance meeting will change her fortune—and her future. The unflappable flapper Astrid Donal has promised herself to Charlie Grey, Cordelia’s half-brother, but isn’t sure their love is true enough to survive. And a bitter rivalry will ensnare them all in a dangerous feud played out in the speakeasies of Manhattan and on the great lawns of Long Island. As these bright young things live out their beautiful days in the summer of 1929, they find romance and heartbreak, adventure and intrigue, new friends and unexpected rivals.

3 comments:

  1. LIke the sound of all those,,choices...I havent heard of them before,,,gonna have to look em up..thanks for sharing
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great selection! I really want to read Karen Mahoney's first book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picks! I can't wait to read Beautiful Days either.

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...