Saturday, 7 May 2011

On My Wishlist (#26)



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday.

I'm going to be adding three or more books that I have found and I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They could even be old, new or forthcoming novels.

This week we have some books that I found on Goodreads, Amazon and other places.

..........
I love love love this series!!!!! I can't wait for this book to come out!!!!!



Silence
Becca Fitzpatrick
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.

..........
This sounds so cool!!



The Magnolia League
Katie Crouch
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

After the death of her free-spirited mother, sixteen-year-old Alex Lee must leave her home in northern California to live with her wealthy grandmother in Savannah, Georgia. By birth, Alex is a rightful, if unwilling, member of the Magnolia League, Savannah's long-standing debutante society. She quickly discovers that the Magnolias have made a pact with a legendary hoodoo family, the Buzzards. The Magnolias enjoy youth, beauty and power. But at what price?

As in her popular adult novels, Crouch's poignant and humorous voice shines in this seductively atmospheric story about girls growing up in a magical Southern city.

..........
This one sounds like it would be such a fun summer read!!! :)



Invincible Summer
Hannah Moskowitz
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Noah’s happier than I’ve seen him in months. So I’d be an awful brother to get in the way of that. It’s not like I have some relationship with Melinda. It was just a kiss. Am I going to ruin Noah’s happiness because of a kiss?

Across four sun-kissed, drama-drenched summers at his family’s beach house, Chase is falling in love, falling in lust, and trying to keep his life from falling apart. But some girls are addictive....

Not your typical beach read.

8 comments:

  1. Invincible summer was a great book! It had the nice summery feel but it was ultimately an emotional read. And I can't wait for Silence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen The Magnolia League around on some other blogs, too. It looks like a great read!

    Thanks for stopping by and saying hello this morning. I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I have Invincible Summer, but really want the other two as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a little carried away with requesting books from the library. Usually the books trickle in but the library couriers were super efficient and now I'm buried under books. Come see which book I'm featuring this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so totally want to read Hush, Hush! I have seen such brutal reviews on it, and I love really liking books that all the 'stuck up' readers hate LOL! It makes me feel like I'm breaking the cycle. It sounds really good and I know a lot of people that do like it despite the hate against the book =)

    Thank you for visiting my wish list posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool picks! I definitely need to get around to Hush, Hush too.

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh--I want to check out The Magnolia League. It sounds like debutantes mixed with urban fantasy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...