Friday, 20 May 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#17) & Follow Friday (#18)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"

My answer:

I would have to say 'The Host' by Stephenie Meyer and in the caves... I don't really know why I would want to go there. But the novel is mostly set in the caves and once I got thinking it I thought it would be like labyrinth... it sounded cool to me and I think if you've read the book this will make more sence to you.

.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...

My answer:

1) I eat my food layer by layer and I can't mix some foods together, if it happens I wouldn't eat it.

2) I always play with my hair when I wear it down, I've even got to the stage that I don't even realise that I'm doing it.

3) I have to have things like dvd's, CD's, books etc in a certian order in which I like (colour, cover, author, name etc)

4) I can't sleep without my ipod playing some sort of music in my ears :)

5) I love wear mens joggers becuase I find them more comfortable than womens.

6 comments:

  1. Hm...the Host is an interesting choice. I think it would be pretty cool to experience that for one day.

    Just hopping by.
    http://justanotherbookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my DVD's, CD's, and books are in order too. For awhile after we moved last fall, all my books were in a jumble on my shelves and it drove me nuts. :P Here's my FF: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/05/book-blogger-hop-1-follow-friday-4-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve seen a lot of great picks and gathered some fresh titles to add to my ever-growing TBR list. My answer will probably stun most people because the world I picked is a place most people would be scared to death of and try to escape from. Me? I want in.

    Hop on over to my blog and be prepared for the unexpected – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower hopping by to visit! Ooh, good choice with The Host. I enjoyed it a lot more than her vampire books, and the setting seemed to be really well-described. And the world is such a challenge, it's almost like reading a dystopia. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I almost never wear my hair down. I hate having it get in the way.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by! New follower :o) I play with my hair too when it's down. I mostly put it up because I hate it in my face sometimes.. lol.

    I almost picked The Host too!! Man. I liked that book. :o)

    Check out mine?
    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...