Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books
I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.
This weeks question: "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
I would have to say 'The Host' by Stephenie Meyer and in the caves... I don't really know why I would want to go there. But the novel is mostly set in the caves and once I got thinking it I thought it would be like labyrinth... it sounded cool to me and I think if you've read the book this will make more sence to you.
Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee
This weeks question: Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
1) I eat my food layer by layer and I can't mix some foods together, if it happens I wouldn't eat it.
2) I always play with my hair when I wear it down, I've even got to the stage that I don't even realise that I'm doing it.
3) I have to have things like dvd's, CD's, books etc in a certian order in which I like (colour, cover, author, name etc)
4) I can't sleep without my ipod playing some sort of music in my ears :)
5) I love wear mens joggers becuase I find them more comfortable than womens.