Friday, 13 May 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#16) & Follow Friday (#17)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"

My answer:

No unfortunately I'm not. I wish I could but I live the UK, there's a sea between me and BEA :(

.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

My answer:

I would have to say The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

9 comments:

  1. I heard that book made alot ofpeople cry,,ive never read but I might have too..
    thanks for sharing
    Jennifer
    oh and im a new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via the Hop this week, and am a new follower. Love your blog!

    I loved The Host. Didn't care much for Twilight, but The Host was really fantastic.

    Ems, from http://ems-reviews-books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. The ending of The Host was definitely powerful. Great ending.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may need to buy The Host. So many people have recommended it to me but I keep hedging on buying it.

    I'm a new follower from the Hop.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I am a new follower :) I really enjoyed The Host.

    My FF for this week is here,
    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, the Host sure made me emotional when I first read it as well. It's a wonderful story!

    New follower. :)

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here! I really liked The Host. I felt like at any second everything was going to go wrong and when it did, it was all very intense, so good call on that one!

    Happy Friday!


    ~Shalena @ Writer Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, at least the sea between UK and BEA isn't as wide as the sea between Asia and BEA, which is where I am...

    Hikari @ Imaginary Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm Katie (: Just hopping over. I haven't read The Host, but I heard it's pretty good! I am a new follower (: Come check out my blog and follow me back at http://magicisinwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...