Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#19)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating.

Witches of East End
Melissa de la Cruz
21st June 2011



Goodreads summary:

The two novels will follow the lives of the Beauchamp girls, who live in the fictional town of North Hampton, as they struggle to stop an arch nemesis and restore the delicate balance between good and evil. De la Cruz will weave characters from her best-selling Blue Bloods young adult series into this new paranormal series for adults.

5 comments:

  1. I almost picked this book for waiting on wednesday too, it looks really good, can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo I didn't realize this was an adult series! Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read her other series, but this one sounds intriguing! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this one too. Great choice!

    My WWW and Wow: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-and-waiting-on-wednesday-april-27th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any read MdlC before but I love the sound of this one. It's on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...