Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#18)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Michelle Hodkin
27th September 2011



Goodreads summary:


Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

7 comments:

  1. YES, I can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds so awesome! I can't wait either!

    My Wow Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait for this book either, great pick! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my pick last week, and I want to read it even more every time someone else posts it! lol. It looks SO good!
    Here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for this one. I love the summary so mysterious.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choice! Definitely looking forward to this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the watery, floaty covers coming out this year! The story sounds amazing, definitely one I'm looking forward to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...