Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#16)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating.

Tris & Izzie
Mette Ivie Harrison
11th October 2011



Goodreads summary:

A modern retelling of the German legend "Tristan and Isolde", "Tris and Izzie", is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until-- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this one popping up on quite a few blogs. At first I wasn't sure whether I fancied reading it or not but now I do.

    Great pick,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for this too. The cover is one of the prettiest ever.
    My Twilight WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...