Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#12)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers



"Dad headed into the sitting room, closely followed by Adam. I headed downstairs, each step leaden.
'Dante, what's going on? Why is there a baby in here?'"

page 45 'Boys Don't Cry' by Malorie Blackman.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting! Why is there a baby in there? Hmmm. Are you liking it? :)

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. great teaser and I just love the cover. This looks like a fun read. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want to read this one SOOOOO freaking bad that I can TASTE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to be a fair enough question. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-the-pun-also-rises.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book before but I am intrigued.

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...