Sunday, 10 April 2011

In My Mailbox (#10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren



Bought:

Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles

Other:

An Inspector Calls by J.B. Priestley

Review:

Bad Girl Gone Mom by K.C. Lauer



..........
I also wanted to say thank you to all my followers because I have reach a hundred! To some of you bloggers that might not seem like much but to me it's huge.
So thank you to everyone who is following me your the best and you guys are the best!! At some point I will try and find a good book to have a 100 follower giveaway, so keep your eye out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! That baby must have driven you crazy all weekend! The crying/grumbling just sounded so irritating! I'm luck we didn't get assignments like that in my country when I was at school!
    Hope you enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...