Thursday, 14 April 2011

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

Title: Going Too Far
Author: Jennifer Echols
Published by: Pocket Books/MTV Books
Age Group: Young-adult
Hardcover: 245
Challenge: Howarts Reading Challenge 2011
2011- Young Adult Reading Challenge



Rating: 5- Amazing!! I want to read it again!

Goodreads summary:

All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far...and almost doesn't make it back.

John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won't soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won't be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge -- and over....

Review:

This is the first book that I have read by Jennifer Echols and I fell in love. I wasn’t really sure what this book was entirely about when I picked it out, but I am glad that I picked it up. It was amazing. Echols writing just flowed off the page; I just fell in love with her writing style. It was as if I was actually in her story.

I loved this story so much; I knew that I was going to like this book from reading the preview. But when I actually started reading it it became addictive! I sat down and started reading and I couldn’t put it down, I only put it down once and that was because I had to go shopping with my Grandparents and I would have taken it with me if my mother hadn’t told me that I couldn’t :) John and Meg’s relationship was just so entrancing.

I loved Meg’s character she was just so insane and I loved for that, I totally understood and agreed with her on most part of what she did. And John I feel in love with John even though through most of the book he did seem one way but you could tell that there was something more to him, and he was so complex towards the end of the book. I loved them both!

Jennifer Echols’ wrote such an addictive book and I would say that if you’re looking for a good read or if this book is already on your self pick it up and start reading it right away! It’s worth it!

Plot 5/5
Character 5/5
Cover 5/5
Ending 5/5

..........
Rating System

Goodreads
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com
Barnes and Noble

Jennifer Echols' website

1 comment:

  1. Okay! You totally talked me onto it and now I'm totally excited!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...