Friday, 22 April 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#15) & Follow Friday (#16)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

My answer:

YES, whenever I've read a book and I love it I always look for other books that they have written. There are two different books by different authors that I have done this with lately and they are Simone Elkeles' Perfect Chemistry and Jennifer Echols' Going Too Far I loved both of those books and I am saving up to buy their other books because they sound awesome as well! :)

.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: What is on your current playlist right now?

My answer:

Lady Gaga
McFly
Avril Lavigne
N-Dubz

10 comments:

  1. When I fall in love with a book, I fall in love with its author as well! I think just about everyone does!

    Old follower :) Here's my Hop & Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Izzy, and I'm just hopping on by! I was also introduced to Jennifer Echols through Going Too Far - it was so good that I just had to try her other books, and now I'm eagerly awaiting Love Story. Judging by your widget, so are you :)

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE BLOG!

    New follower from Follow Friday – come over and check out Everyday is an Adventure at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I go more for the indie rock, I really enjoy listening to Lady Gaga! Her new song is really fun :) New follower; have a great weekend and a happy easter!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi April, new follower hopping through! I like older Avril Lavigne (I remember I was in high school when "Sk8ter Boy" came out, wow that was a loooong time ago!) and I like Lady Gaga as well :)

    Have a great weekend! Feel free to stop by and see my blog sometime :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are two authors that I haven't read yet. I keep hearing great things about them though.

    Happy Hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! I am all about tracking down books by an author I like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Currently I'm tracking down all the books by John Grisham and Nicholas Sparks.
    Check Out My Earth Day Post

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I am hoping on by!!!

    Angie

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/

    New Follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...