Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (#12)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights an upcoming release we are greatly anticipating.

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)
Sarah Mlynowski
June 21st 2011



Goodreads summary:

If given the opportunity, what sixteen-year-old wouldn’t jump at the chance to move in with a friend and live parent-free? Although, maybe “opportunity” isn’t the right word, since April had to tell her dad a tiny little untruth to make it happen (see #1: “Lied to Our Parents”). But she and her housemate, Vi, are totally responsible and able to take care of themselves. How they ended up “Skipping School” (#3), “Throwing a Crazy Party” (#8), “Buying a Hot Tub” (#4), and, um, “Harboring a Fugitive” (#7) at all is kind of a mystery to them.

9 comments:

  1. Interesting & I do hope it's suitable for young adults. (YOUNGER). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! It's the second time I've seen this book today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to this one it looks like so much fun.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been able to get into Sarah Mlynowski's writing so far, but I'm hoping this book might be the one to hook me. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you a Mlynowski fan? What about this book interests you? I think I read Milkrun a hundred years ago but I don't remember if I liked it or not, so I'm curious to know the attraction behind this book--other than the description, I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh great pick! I haven't heard of this book before, but I'm definitely intrigued now. Going on my wishlist, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, great option for your WoW. This is my first week doing this and if you'd like to see my choice, hop on over to my blog...

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    I just started following your blog too and it would be super awesome if you took the time to stop by mine and do the same! Thanks! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover and I have this one on my wishlist too. I can't wait to find out what those 10 things are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pick, it looks good! I'll have to add it to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...