Saturday, 26 March 2011

On My Wishlist (#20)



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday.

I'm going to be adding three or more books that I have found and I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They could even be old, new or forthcoming novels.

This week we have some books that I found on Goodreads, Amazon and other places.

..........
This book sounds so interesting, plus that cover is beautiful!



Capture
Nicole Sobon
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Autumn Stone spent her life in Lunica City thinking she was free, that it was her home. All of that changed when she found herself sitting before Official Agnes below the Command Center with no recollection as to how she arrived there. Desperately seeking answers, Autumn sets out on a mission that will slowly, but surely, begin to unravel everything in she knew, including herself. Can she save the only place she knows as home from destruction or will she lose it all in the process?

..........
I will say that this book sounds pretty cool! :)



Fairy Bad Day
Amanda Ashby
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

My life seriously couldn’t get any worse.

First, my rightful designation of dragon slayer is STOLEN right out from under me by Curtis Green. Sure, he’s really cute, but that doesn’t give him an excuse.

On top of that, I am assigned to slay fairies. I know what you’re thinking—how hard could it be, right? Wrong! These menacing beasts with their tiny hipster clothes and mocking sarcasm love taunting me. And they won’t STOP!

But the thing that tops my list of stuff to ruin my day? That would be the GIANT KILLER FAIRY that I have to hunt down and slay because I am the only one who can see it. There is someone who can help me. Unfortunately…it’s Curtis.


It’s going to be a fairy bad day.

..........
Vampire AND witchs no more said!



Almost to Die for
Tate Hallaway
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

On her sixteenth birthday, Anastasija Parker learns that her so-called deadbeat dad is actually a vampire king. And he wants Ana to assume her rightful position at his side, in spite of the fact that she has witch's blood running through her veins-from her mother's side.

Too bad witches and vampires are mortal enemies. And now Ana's parents are at each other's throats over her future. It's up to Ana to make a choice, but deciding your eternal destiny is a pretty big deal for a girl who just wants to get through high school.

4 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the second one! It doesn't come out until June though, argh. I put it on my Amazon wishlist though. :)

    Hope you get your hands on all three of these soon.

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy Bad Day's been on my wishlist since I read You Had Me at Halo but I hadn't seen the cover art yet. I love it!

    I am revamping how I do the wishlist meme. Come see what's different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There books look really cool and I hadn't heard of any of them before. I'll definitely be adding them to my wishlist soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...