Sunday, 13 March 2011

In Love with Covers (#15)

In Love with Covers is a feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.

..........
I love her eyes! and I love how the word 'cool' is headphones! <3



Deadly Cool
Gemma Halliday
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

DEADLY COOL, in which a sixteen-year-old finds out that her boyfriend was cheating on her with the president of the chastity club; when she goes to confront the cheaters, she finds the girl dead instead and now must solve the murder.

..........
Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love? Leave the link in the comment box!
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

And starting from next week this post isn't going to be posted on a Sunday because of my In My Mailbox post. So this post is being moved the Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I love her eyes! So blue! I never noticed the earphones though - how cool :)

    <3 Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...