Sunday, 6 March 2011

In Love with Covers (#14)

In Love with Covers is a feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.

..........
This cover is so beautiful and I really can't wait to read this book it look totally awsome!!! I think I'm in love <3



The Beginning of After
Jennifer Castle
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Sixteen-year-old Laurel's world changes instantly when her parents and brother are killed in a terrible car accident. Behind the wheel is the father of her bad-boy neighbor, David Kaufman, whose mother is also killed. In the aftermath of the tragedy, Laurel navigates a new world in which she and her best friend grow apart, boys may or may not be approaching her out of pity, overpowering memories lurk everywhere, and Mr. Kaufman is comatose but still very much alive. Through it all, there is David, who swoops in and out of Laurel's life and to whom she finds herself attracted against her better judgment. She will forever be connected to him by their mutual loss, a connection that will change them both in unexpected ways.

..........
Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love? Leave the link in the comment box!
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that i've only added two(2) posts this week but I have a good reason why it happened. I had three science exams on Friday and all week I 'thought' that the internet servise was down and my mother even told me that her bosses was too. But what my mother had really down was she removed one wire out from the back of the internet box thingy which connected to the main computer, so it was showing that there was no internet, but it wasn't showing that there was any internet either. She did all that so I would revise. So i'm sorry again guys and there is also no 'In My Mailbox' post from me this week becuase I only got one book and I am going to use that one is my video post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...