Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books
I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.
This weeks question: "If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
There are many series that I would love to be physically put into, but if I had to choose one I would have to say the Night World series by L.J. Smith because the Night World that she has created is just so cool!!! :P
Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee
This weeks question: give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1) Most of the books on my bookselve are in my to be read pile.
2) Every time I finish a book I start reading one and then put it back and I do that about five times untill I find the book that I want to read next.
3) I use almost ANYTHING as a bookmark, I don't actually think that I have anything marking my books that can be called a bookmark. I even have a hairdressing leaflet from when I went to Egypt two years ago with my mother as a bookmark!
4) I hate it when people bend the pages in a book to mark them! I mentally cringe at the site!
5) I have this starnge habbit of reading the last couple of lines at the end of the book when i've just start reading it, but not enough to ruin the ending.