Friday, 18 March 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#12) & Follow Friday (#13)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

My answer:
I tried to read more than one book at the time but I think it easier to just read one to be honest because of two reaseons 1) I can just focus on the one story 2) when I'm reading more than one book I think it's taking away time that I could be reading the other book and then it takes longer to read the noth books.

.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: How did you come up with your blog name?

My answer:
I can't actually remeber how the entire blog name came to be. But I can remeber that I wanted the word Book in it (very original right?) and then I just came across the words Geek and Central and for me they all came perfectly together. And that is how my blog name became 'Book Geek Central'. Kind of random really.

4 comments:

  1. Hi April, just stopping by for the hop. I can also only read one book at a time. You can see my blog here. I'm also your newest follower. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm exactly the same with my books. I can only keep track on one at a time! Happy Hopping!

    http://ramblingsofoneinsixbillion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not everyone can multi-task and nobody should. When it comes to book sure, I can't read four books simultaneously (or even two, for that matter!) but there are times I'll juggle as many as four books at a time depending on the subject matter, the urgency or more often both.

    The real trick to this is what KINDS of books to juggle. Hop on over to my blog and learn the method behind my madness - http://www.howardshermannet
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! I find it simpler to read only one book at a time! Great questions this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...