Sunday, 27 February 2011

In My Mailbox (#6)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

In my mailbox this week I had six (6) books, I think six is becoming my lucky number because this is the second week in a row that i've had six books! :)

Bought:

Pegasus and the Flame by Kate O'Hearn


My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent



Angel by L.A. Weatherly


Mercy by Rebecca Lim


Secret Lives (Darke Academy #1) by Gabriella Poole


ebook:

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


..........
That's all that I got in my mailbox this week! What did you get in yours?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good book week! I'm going to have to check out a few of these books myself.

    Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I'm reading Mercy right now and I'm interested in your thoughts of it.

    P.S: You've won an award at my blog!
    http://tantalizingillusions.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award-and-7-facts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by your blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...