Sunday, 20 February 2011

In My Mailbox (#5)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

In my mailbox this week I have six(6) books that I bought. Three(3) from a Tesco gift voucher from my mams boyfriend which was a Christmas present and three(3) that I bought on a 3 on a £5 deal.

Firstly the three(3) that I bought from the gift voucher:

Bloodlust (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #2) by L.J. Smith (Creator), Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec



Radiance (Riley Bloom #1) by Alyson Noel



My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares



Now for the three(3) books that I bought for £5:

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires #2) by Rachel Caine



Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires #3) by Rachel Caine



Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder


..........
That's all that I got in my mailbox this week! What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...