Friday, 25 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#11) & Follow Friday (#12)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

My answer:
No, I love the name of my blog! :)

.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

My answer:
Ummm... my fav television show at the moment has to be Vampire Diaries! It's based on the novels by L.J. Smith, but from what I've seen there are quite a lot of differenses. Plus Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore = hot!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a new follower via FF! Love the blog and i LOVE vampire diaries yaaay lol.
    Feel free to check out my blog
    http://kelseyannesbookblog.blogspot.com/
    KelseyAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! LOVE the vampire diaries. I'm really excited to read your reviews and I'm a new follower. Oh, and I like your name too! Happy Hopping,

    -P.E.
    tantalizingillusions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Book Geeks, ftw! Love your name. I don't watch The Vampire Diaries. Don't watch much tv. :( BUT I LOVE GLEE. Heh.

    Happy Friday!

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Book Geek Central is a great name!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose TVD as one of my favorites, too. I LOVED this last episode!

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...