Friday, 4 February 2011

Book Blogger Hop (#10) & Follow Friday (#10)

Book Blogger Hop

Time for Blogger Hop from Crazy for Books

I've only done Book blogger hop a couple and I like it! I love following other peoples book blogs and looking what they think about new and older releases. It's a great way to get out there and meet new people who share the same interests as you.

This weeks question: "What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"

My answer:
At the moment i'm reading The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and i'm reading it because I have heard many good things about it and it's also a 2011 debut novel!




.....................................................................................



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

My answer:
Ummm... the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping by to say hello and wish you a wonderful weekend! I have the Hush Hush series here and can't wait to read it! I will now be adding The Replacement to my wishlist, thank you very much, lol!

    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

    To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

    All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Hop on over!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous. Must check it out!
    New follower! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Replacement and the Hush, Hush series. Nice picks!

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I have the Replacement but haven't read it yet. I love the UK cover.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...