Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Teaser Tuesday (#4)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers



I bolted upright.
"Ethan bit me!" I exclaimed, indiginant and furious all over again.

page 55 'The Iron King' by Julie Kagawa.

6 comments:

  1. I recently finished this one and The Iron Daughter in preparation for reading The Iron Queen - what a great teaser to pick for someone who hasn't read the book yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd be furious, too - Ethan sounds like a brat! Great teaser, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book around the blogsphere. Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing so many great things about these books! I have to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wanted to read this series for awhile now you don't know how tempting it is to want to go to Amazon and do a couple clicks.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...