Sunday, 30 January 2011

In Love with Covers (#11)

In Love with Covers is a feature here on Book Geek Central and will take place every Sunday. The first thing that I look at when looking for books is the cover. The cover is the primary reason that I pick up a book. This feature highlights gorgeous covers of books I've seen either around the blogosphere or at the bookshop.

..........
How can you not love this cover?!



Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2)
Andrea Cremer
Goodreads

Goodreads summary:

Betrayal, loss, pain, fear. How many trials can love endure and still survive?

..........
Thanks for checking out this weeks In Love with Covers I hope you liked my cover loves. What your most recent cover love? Leave the link in the comment box!
I hope that you'll be back for next weeks In Love with Covers!

1 comment:

  1. Ikr?!?! That cover is awesome! I hope the 3ed book's cover is just as good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...