Friday, 21 January 2011

Follow Friday (8)




Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee

This weeks question: Who do you cheer for?

My answer:
In not really that much of a sports person except for when the rugby and the Six Nations Rugby is on and then it's Wales all the way when the Six Nations are on(with me being a Welsh girl and all) but with just normal rugby it has to be even the Scarlets or the Cardiff Blues.

7 comments:

  1. Following from Parajunkee's FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to visit and follow! I love that you mention rugby. I dont' follow many sports, but rugby sounds just plain fun to watch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :) Hehe..I don't really watch sports either but I love the Olympics as well as the KU Jayhawks (college basketball team). I'm not much into professional anything.

    Megan Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower. I'm a Rutgers Fan (college football; yes, American football).

    Very cool design on your blog!

    Please visit one of my blogs and consider following:

    http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com

    http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

    Already following :)

    If you have a second please have a look at my new blog:
    http://quickquotesquills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by on Sat. for Follow Friday. Better late then never.
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    I'm a new follower.

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here! *waves*

    Happy Monday!
    Kristi ;)
    www.kristichestnutt.blogspot.com
    www.bookrushed.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...